Monday, January 11, 2016

What's New at Modcloth?

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend, whatever you were up to, and that you're ready and raring to make this week a great one. Today I spent a bit of time browsing new arrivals and can I just say? I am such a longtime fan of Modcloth and have so many of their items on my current wish list. After the holidays, I get a little obsessed with spring clothing...Mostly because it helps me wish the winter away! Do any of you guys do that? Below are some of my fave new arrivals from Modcloth that I've been coveting. I hope you enjoy and you're surviving whatever crazy weather this winter is bringing you!

1  Miss Mix-It Dress  |  $129
2  Edgy Meets Elegant Jacket  |  $69
3  Made for Each Color Dress  |  $99
4  Your Bubbly Side Skirt  |  $60

2 comments:

  1. Bodycon dresses for women are also available to shop online. At Boutiqueken, they offer great sale on bodycon dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time. Thanks for Sharing
    https://www.taxi-in-tunbridgewells.com/

    ReplyDelete